Friday, February 15, 2008

BRADFORD INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL... NEXT STOP FOR WRATH


2008 is rally off to a great start. Wrath of Gods has just screened at the Sky Film Festival in Montana. March 5th the documentary packs its bags for the UK and will be screened at the

Bradford International Film Festival. This is the first UK festival that Wrath has been screened at.

In all this time, the last three years, I have continued to be excited about Wrath of Gods. I knew from the very beginning that this project was going to be something very special. As Jon Gustafsson worked on his documentary I waited patiently (and that really was not easy for me to do) LOL and true to that old saying the best things are worth waiting for Wrath of Gods proved it true. I never lost faith one time, that Jon would complete his documentary and that

it would be a success. I believed 100% and put all the power of postive thinking I could muster

into it. I helped all that I could, and made a right pest of myself asking and asking if it was ready yet. And, now that I sit back and see the success Wrath of Gods has had and how it has

traveled all around the world and won awards and I have to tell you I am just beaming!!!! I am so proud for and of Jon Gustafsson and all the cool things that have happened with his Wrath of Gods. I would not hae missed all of this for the world. And how cool, there is so much more to come!!!!!!!

No comments: