Tuesday, June 5, 2007

...and Then


As time passed and I became a regular on the boards, Jon shared bits and pieces of

Wrath of Gods with me.. I felt so priviledged. I became excited and along the way

I became passionate about this film. This is independent film making. I think

that some of the best stuff out there is produced by independent film makers.

As the months passed I hoped that Jon would be able to complete his film . I never gave

up hoping!!!!

*** Since some might not have heard about Wrath of Gods, it is the behind the scenes story

of all that the cast and crew endured to complete their movie. They traveled to Iceland

and the unbelievable story of the perils of movie making began. Finances and weather

crushed them over and over like giant waves. Jon captured every bit of it and put it all together

in a hilarious moving film. It is documentary making at its very best. You can find more out about the film at http://www.wrathofgods.com ****


now on with the story..........

No comments: