Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Waterfront Film Festival....


Wrath of Gods made another great impression at the Waterfront Film Festival in Saugatuck, Michigan. The sounds absolutely beautiful. They transform everything into a theater..
There were two great screenings and the director, Jon Gustafsson had great question and answer sessions one lasting over an hour.
I continue to spread the word over the Internet about this great documentary that is taking
the festivals on its magic ride. The DVD is being sold all over the world available in all regions .
You ask...
What drew you to this film???
I remember seeing the very first clips that Jon had on the official Beowulf and Grendel site and
enjoying bits of interviews that he would put on . I really enjoyed them. Then I saw a clip that Jon showed me and said he planned to put all of this great stuff together and make a documentary. Perhaps it was Iceland and its captivating beauty, well that drew me, but it was the passion that this film maker held for his work that I saw. Some how I saw how wonderful his dream was and I experienced the magic and was spellbound. All along the way as I saw a new clip I couldn't wait for it to be done.. I guess you can call me an online volunteer promoter, that is if a title is required. I love this film , I love talking about it, and I believe in it, and I believe in Jon Gustafsson. He is an excellent film maker who has produced an exceptional piece of work, I wouldn't have missed any of this for the world. If you haven't checked out wrath of Gods and you want to see for yourself what a great film it is... go to http://www.wrathofgods.com/ but let me warn you.... its addicting!!!!!!

Next stop.... Perth International Film Festival ... Australia bound!!!!!!

No comments: