Tuesday, June 5, 2007

... Now where was I ???


Then long months went by and I was so happy when Jon Gustafsson's Wrath of Gods was going to be finished. I knew he was busy editing and preparing it for its world premier.. Lucky Reykjavik, Iceland!!! That is where the world premier took place in October 2006 at the Reykjavik International Film Festival. Which was the perfect place since that is where Beowulf and Grendel was filmed. The documentary was a hit!! Reviews like this one http://daily.greencine.com/archives/002567.html surfaced after the premier. What was I doing all this time, I was sitting here in the desert South West wishing I was in Icealnd. LOL
**Perhaps I forgot to mention that my passion for and dedication to this documentary was high. I was lucky because I got to help out with some little things along the way. But, they were really big things to me. HA ***
I might add at this time that my going to the Beowulf and Grendel site is something I will never regret. If I hadn't I would have missed an experience of a life time. Jon Gustafsson provided all the members and passerbys with the latest updates and gave all an eye feast with not only photos from the shooting, but of Iceland and its breath taking beauty. There I met people from all over the world (Denmark, Canada, England, Australia, Iceland, and all over the USA) and I am still in contact with many of them, and some have come to be my friends.

At this time Wrath of Gods was to air on the CBC in November...

No comments: