Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The DVD Cover... WOW!



I have to say that personally I have never been this involved in any film any where before. But Wrath of Gods caught my interest and worked its way into my heart. It is a pretty cool thing watching something like this develope. It is the most exciting thing I have ever been a part of. I tip my hat to Jon Gustafsson, he produced one fantastic film here and the amazing thing is that


it was shot on an old MiniDV camera. But, you would never know it, the picture quality and sound in this DVD is superb. I think that the story of a man and an old MiniDV camera capturing an unbelievable story about remarkable people would make a great documentary too.




Speaking of the DVD...


If the many waiting for the shipping of the DVD to start weren't already going bonkers, Jon tells everyone that the shipping will be a few more days delayed because the laurels from the OIFF Audience Award were being added to the cover design and printing would take a little longer. Well more than a few moans and groans were heard around the world, but no one seemed to mind when they saw just how beautiful the cover was going to be. In fact the moans turned awes, and the anticipation level was turned up a notch or two. To make it all even harder to bear, Jon also showed us the silk screening on the DVD, and it was clearly obvious to everyone that this was something worth waiting for.

well.. take a look ... just beautiful!!!!!!

No comments: